What is the other important 50% of investing that is ignored by many investors?
When you learn about investing, it is easy to find courses that teach you the technical theory of how to analyze stocks, bonds, ETFs or Forex. But many of these courses don’t mention the other important 50% of any profitable investment strategy.
Do you find yourself facing these problems:
- Initially you are profitable but you quickly lose your profits in a short while
- When you win, you win a little. But when you lose, you lose a lot
- You tend to breakeven when you invest, you always have a mixture of winners and losers
- You feel very unlucky when you invest, it feels like the market is always against you
- You get very emotionally involved when you invest. You can feel it affecting your judgement
—– Sign up for the course right here at a special discounted price of $10.99! —–
The above scenarios are faced by many new investors who don’t know how to define their risk and manage their emotions. By taking this course, you will learn how to deal with the common problems mentioned above and many more others such as:
This course also only includes the relevant information and not hours of general content so you can focus your learning and only learn the necessary skills needed.
When you enroll into the course on Udemy, you will enjoy lifetime access to the content and there is a 30 days refund policy if you are unhappy with your purchase!
Special Offer! (Limited Coupons)
I am offering a special offer to you where you can purchase Investing Basics 101: The Important 50% People Ignore for only $10.99 USD! All you have to do is to follow this LINK or use the code “BASIC10” before buying the course. There are only a limited amount of coupons so you want to take action fast!
*All the links on this page have been edited to reflect the discounted price when you go to Udemy