Hello, this is an upcoming course on how to use Technical Analysis to help you read charts and invest. It is still in the process of being created but some preview chapters will be released from time to time for you to take a look. (The actual date for the release of the whole course will be updated here so stay tuned!)
Who this course is for:
- People with very little or no prior knowledge of technical analysis
- People who have not invested in the markets before and are looking to learn how
- People who are looking to refresh their understanding of the basics of TA
(Note: This course is not for you if you are looking to learn about day trading or how to trade penny stocks)
This course aims to:
- Teach the basics of TA without using any confusing or technical terms
- Present the info in every lesson in a clear and concise manner
- Only focus on the crucial and essential points when teaching each chapter
- Ultimately provide you with the knowledge and tools to come up with a strategy that suits you
This course will cover the following topics:
- How to read charts
- Identifying trends
- Using indicators on the charts
- What are trends and how to identify them
- Support and resistance
Lessons will be mostly structured in the following manner:
- Explanation of what the chapter is about
- Simple example to explain the chapter
- Why is this chapter important
- Real examples in the market
Any updates to the course will be released here, so please follow us on social media to get the latest news.
Here is a list of the preview chapters so far
- Chapter 1 – What are the Markets?
- Chapter 2 – What makes the Markets move?
- Chapter 3 – Intro to charts and candlesticks
- Chapter 4 – What are trends and how to define them
- Chapter 6 – Moving averages
Please take a look at the disclaimer before accessing this course.